Champions League Hoffenheim vs Shakhtar Donetsk
Hoffenheim is still alive in this Champions League as the lucky draw in Lyon (2-2) keeps the German club in the race for a qualification to the 1/8 round. The current 6th Bundesliga, led by 2 goals to 0 in numerical inferiority, has returned from hell but still has not won a single match on the European stage. The German squad recorded 3 draws in Ukraine against Shakhtar (2-2) and Lyon (3-3 and 2-2) for 1 home defeat against Manchester City (1-2). The “Over 2.5 goals” have always been in this phase of pools as in the last two league games of Hoffenheim against Augsburg (2-1) and on the lawn of Hertha BSC (3-3). Shakhtar Donetsk, leader of the Ukrainian league, has a mediocre run in this C1 with 2 draws against Hoffenheim (2-2) and Lyon (2-2) and 2 heavy losses against Manchester City (0-3 and 0-6) . The +2.5 goals have been widely validated on all European matches of Shakhtar this season.
Key points of the Hoffenheim vs Shakhtar Donetsk prediction
- The result in the first leg was rich in goals: 2-2.
- The +2.5 goals have risen five times over the last seven matches of Shakhtar Donetsk.
- The +2.5 goals are over the last 4 meetings of Hoffenheim.
- The Ukrainian club holds the worst defense of the group with 13 goals conceded in 4 days!
- Hoffenheim, with 8 goals to his credit, is averaging 2 goals per game.
Thi prediction is providede by Corebet – Football Betting Tips
These are two teams on the offensive that will try to record their first success in this Champions League. With regard to the first leg (2-2), there is no doubt that this return match should also be very open and rich in goals.
Betting Tips: Over 2.5